Overcoming Paralysis: How Dr. Murugu Helped Me Recover


My name is Choung, and I'm Vietnamese. On this day, May 23, 2024, I am writing to share my testimony as a sign of appreciation for what Dr. Murugu did for me.

It all started on November 15 last year, when I caught my ex-wife with another man in our home. I sent her out of the house and filed for divorce. A few months later, on January 11, 2024, I woke up paralysed, unable to move the left side of my body. I quickly called my family, and they took me to the hospital where I stayed for a month and a half. Every test and scan came back clean; the doctors couldn’t determine the cause of my illness. 

Friends advised me to seek help outside of medical medicine. We visited various spiritualists across Vietnam, but nothing worked. 

Then, we came across Dr. Murugu's page on Facebook (Revenge Death Spells, Voodoo Love Spells) and decided to give him a try. I explained my problem to him, and he told me that someone dear to me was responsible for my predicament. He promised to reverse it within seven days, and he did. The illness was sent back to the sender, who turned out to be my ex-wife's mother, and she confessed she said she was angry that I left her daughter and decided to cast a black magic spell on me to paralyse me.

Once again, thank you, Dr. Murugu, for what you have done for me. I am now well and sound again. You can contact him via WhatsApp or email.

Email: dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com  

WhatsApp/Call: +90 534 069 3791

https://drmakinidrmurugu.blogspot.com  

Website: https://www.drmuruguspellhome.com


No comments: